See Dates Below
9am – 5pm
A Reiki share, also known as a Reiki circle or exchange, is a gathering of Reiki practitioners who participate in group Reiki treatments on each other. The main purpose of the Reiki share is to give and receive Reiki in a casual atmosphere of friendship, honor, and positive energy.
During a Reiki share, participants typically lie down on a table or sit in the massage chair, fully clothed. One or more Reiki practitioners will then place their hands on or just above the participant’s body, and channel Reiki energy.
Reiki shares offer a number of benefits, including:
- Giving and receiving healing energy: Reiki shares allow participants to give and receive healing energy from multiple practitioners, which can be more powerful than a single Reiki session.
- Community support: Reiki shares provide an opportunity for Reiki practitioners to connect with each other, offer support, and learn from each other.
- Personal growth: Reiki shares can help participants to deepen their understanding of Reiki and their own healing abilities.
- New Reiki 2 students: You will be able to practice you Byonsan Scans learned in class.
You must book you attendance. I need to know how many provide chairs and tables.
This Reiki Share will be held at the Keizer Wellness Center.
Here are some tips for attending a Reiki share:
- Arrive early so that you have time to relax and get comfortable.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can lie down in.
- Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Let the Reiki practitioners know if you have any specific areas of your body that you would like them to focus on.
- Be open to receiving healing energy and allow yourself to relax and enjoy the experience.
- Do only Reiki.
After the Reiki share, you may want to take some time to reflect on your experience and write down any thoughts or feelings that come up.
*payment will say remen-q.
Reiki Master & Teacher
Founder of Remen Q̅, Author of The Remen Q̅ Method, Emotional Patterns and
The Alchemy of the Third Eye and Pineal Gland
Classes & Events
In Person Remen Q Workshop
In this class you will learn a simple method to achieve fast inner peace. We will work on the limiting patterns that keep you stuck.
Virtual Remen Q Workshop
In this virtual class you will learn a simple method to achieve fast inner peace. We will work on the limiting patterns that keep you stuck.
Reiki 1 Workshop
This class is an introductory course to the practice of Reiki, an ancient energy healing modality. The course is designed to teach students the basic principles and techniques of Reiki, so that they can use it to heal themselves and others.
Reiki 2 Workshop
This class is for those who have completed Reiki Level 1 and are ready to take their practice to the next level. In Reiki Level 2, you will learn three powerful symbols that can be used to enhance your healing abilities.
Reiki Share for Practitioners
Reiki Shares are where practitioners get together to practice their Reiki skills and receive a bit of self care.
The drumming journey is a way to communicate with your inner spirit self and retrieve information. We enter into a light, aware trance much like lucid dreaming.